Labels

Thursday 13 November 2014

Asin Thottumkal will be seen in All Is Well with Abhishek Bachchan

Asin In All is Well





Actress Asin Thottumkal, whose last Hindi movie Khiladi 786 came out in 2012, is currently shooting for her upcoming film All Is Well in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.

When asked about her visit to Shimla, she told  "Yes, early in the morning. It is for All Is Well. It's little early to talk about the film as the schedule is on right now."
The film is directed by Umesh Shukla.

Asin, who acted as Abhishek Bachchan's sister in Bol Bachchan, will again share screen space with the actor and she doesn't mind working with the same people again.

"I am happy that people whom I have worked with actually want to work with me again. I see it as a good thing. I've never had any problem with my co-stars whether it's male or female," said the Avon India brand ambassador, who has worked with actors like Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan more than once.


No comments:

Post a Comment